Please note the following house rules at Villa Maria:
• No pets
• No children under 8 years
• Not more than 4 persons
• No smoking in the house
• If you damage something we kindly ask you to inform us immediately
• Only water infusions in the Sauna
At the Kuusamo international airport you find several car rental companies. However, it is also possible to reach the house by public transport (Nearest station, Iisakki village – ca. 5 walking minutes away from Villa Maria). Both in Kuusamo and Ruka you will find several taxi companies that work 24/365.
Arrivals are contactless via a keybox. 2 days before your arrival you will receive the respective pin code by e-mail.
Please leave the house on the day of departure no later than 10:00 am. They key shall be put back in the key box. Please leave the house tidy and in an appropriate condition. Even though cleaning is included in the costs of your stay, please be informed that you are still required to attend the following:
1. The dishes shall be washed and put in place and the Dishwasher must be emptied
2. Trash bags shall be thrown into the waste bin in front of the house
3. Bottles and Cans shall be packed in a plastic bag and placed at the front door
4. Bed linen must be stripped and thrown on a pile together with the used Towels
In general, we kindly ask you to leave the house the same way as you found it. If you break something we kindly ask you to inform us immediately. The next guest will be thankful.
Both in Ruka as well as in Kuusamo you will find shops where you can buy food and any other equipment you may need for your trip. Big shopping centers are to be found in Kuusamo only. If you are coming by car from the airport, we recommend that you visit a large supermarket in Kuusamo before driving to the house.
Doctor & Hospital
In Kuusamo you will find a hospital. In Ruka you may find several doctors.
We kindly ask you to read and understand the General conditions to the short term lease agreement